For Sale: Fitting Inn Two
1968 42’ Chris Craft Commander
- Original fiberglass hull with quarterly cleaning and zinc replacements.
- Two Crusader gas engines with less than 100 hours on each. Captain’s Choice, 5.7 MPI rated 330 hp with velvet drive reduction transmission. Installed in 2005.
- Two 125 gallon gas tanks, saddlebag style.
- Forward V birth, Aft master cabin with twin beds.
- 1 ½ bathrooms, electra san toilets.
- Salon has a sectional sofa that converts to a double bed.
- Through Hulls replaced in 2011.
- Upgraded canvas installed in 2012.
- Custom crafted Captain’s seat/helm installed 2012.
- Fully functioning kitchen with refrigerator, oven and microwave.
- Custom flybridge.
More pictures can be found by clicking here.
Want to see the boat in person (Grand Marina, Alameda, CA)?